Redup Di Pagi Hari  

Posted by: Fakhrul Zakry in

Pagi ni aku bgn kul 10.00 pagi. tak ada class. hehe. malam tadi tido lewat seyh, testing celcom broadband yang aku langgan daily unlimited. nak test connection how "good". well Last night the connection status was really dissapointed. but pagi ni after aku wake up aku test, ok lah not bad. hehe..
;)
pagi ini jugak penyelia or "whatever" kolej datang mari bilik. ok. that one beres;[no, saman2 k!]


Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
Your in my dreams
I see your face
Its haunting me
I guess I need you baby

This entry was posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 ciuman

Post a Comment

Advertisement











Super Spy


advertisement



Malaysia Web Hosting