PhotoGraphy..  

Posted by: Fakhrul Zakry in ,

FakhruL® say..





this page is special for who admires and love the art and beauty. All Of u are invited to viewing my photography and some of my favorites picture that i wanna share with u guys. i have collect and capture these picture for a years ago and when i see it again. it's give me an inspirates to become more successful photographer.


A lot of my collection is taken/edited from myself// Fakhrul® // please do not steal my picture!






[Fakhrullicious// photography// started]



































































































































































































































Hope u guys enjoying "fall" with all my picture..


This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 ciuman

Post a Comment

Advertisement











Super Spy


advertisement



Malaysia Web Hosting